Fashion reigns on the skislopes as everywhere else. My son, grown-up father of two, dragged me into a sports shop to show me the kind of hat he'd like for his Easter skiing trip. He admitted it was only after the actual skiing he needed it, as he always wears a helmet on the downhill slopes.But this is what everyone is wearing at the moment... (am I hearing an echo from times past??).
Well, the price tag had me in shock for a few minutes, but then I dragged him across the mall to the wool shop and bought 2 balls of wool for a quarter of the price. And that evening I crocheted his "Easter bonnet" (haha, couldn't help myself). He was so pleased!
So now I think I'll set up shop with Mum's famous after-ski woolies!
And it's already on my list for April.

HI ANNE-LISE, I did not realize I had missed a couple of your postings--sorry--but I am caught up now!! The little bushy chick sitting on your eggs is like the ones I always got in my Easter basket growing up--they are very hard to find around here anymore--miss them!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter Sunday with your family--I am cooking dinner for my sister and the neighbor--will I really need to get off this computer and get acouple more things done this evening--take care--talk to you soon--Hugs, Di