Wednesday, 1 July 2009

It's your life ... again

Seems the link to Julie's blog from my site is broken, so I'll try again: press here
What with everything going on the last few days I haven't had time to answer the questions for part 2. Goes on my to do list with several other items....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne-Lise--I hope today went better for you?? did you get any sewing done?? I did some work with my light box to trace off 3 projects--but haven't got to sew on them yet--but am here making yo-yo's for a quilt that I started last summer!! Take care and now I need to go do my post for today--hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...