
This is the view from my in-laws garden in Svelgen. We are here for the first week of our holiday. And the rain has poured down every day! I went out a few minutes ago when there was a glimpse of sun to take a few photos. As you can see we are surrounded by high mountains.
Filix enjoying a glimpse of sun. The dogs love it here as mother-in-law can't resist
big brown eyes.
And she is always in the kitchen making something good for us to eat.



What an amazing place to live Anne-Lise and sounds like you are being a little pampered (apart from the weather that is)?
ReplyDeleteLizzie
XX
Hi Anne-Lise--sounds like a nice time there--and those pictures are just great--wished I was there with you--espcially with your mother-in-law cooking--I am sick of my 0wn cooking right about now!!!!! It is the first of August here and I did start a Christmas project today--so I am off and running!!!! hugs, just, Di
ReplyDeleteWow the views are great. What a great holiday place. Very cute dog with big beautiful eyes. Love the colours of the flowers too. Have a great holiday.
ReplyDelete