The town has a famous amusement park and zoo. We used two days there. One of the big attractions is a pirate and his ship. And my sister and the kiddies were "crew" for a trip round the island.
Plenty of fun things to do.... and opportunities to use up energy!
I did pack some stitcheries to do, but haven't done much ..... too worn out in the evenings. I did a little knitting ... the ribbing of a cardie for my granddaughter, but when I nearly got to the end I found out I had the wrong size and had to start all over again.... so I think I can say my brain was switched off at times! The kids were picked up yesterday and it seems so quiet without them around. Although the dogs make up for most of it, they won't leave my side now. So now I am going to try and catch up on my sewing.
Have a nice day!
Sounds like you have a great time. xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time Anne-Lise, I like the look of that big blue climbing thingy, I reckon that could be fun.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, lizzie XX
Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI always pack up a ton of books when we are going away, but then end up not reading any of them!