So here are my 3 finished projects: 3 small crocheted hearts to hang in my sewing room window. I big stuffed heart that will be filled nearer xmas with cinnamon, ginger, cloves.. Hang near a fireplace and you get a lovely xmas fragrence.
I tablemat - a really old UFO that is now completed.
So Di, I did it! And with a couple of hours to spare (our time).
I tablemat - a really old UFO that is now completed.
So Di, I did it! And with a couple of hours to spare (our time).
congrats, I love the little hearts. hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Anne-Lise--I go with my time here and it is only 10:30pm so you finished with lots of time to spare!!!! Lovely Christmas items you have made and/or finished--thanks for joining the Challenge--would you email your address (I probably have it somewhere from before--but???) as I have a thank you gift to send to you--have fun stitching--hugs, just, Di
ReplyDeleteyour sewing and crochet is wonderful! the heart reminded me of the oranges i stud with cloves and roll in spices and hang by a ribbon during the holidays. they smell so much like christmas! glad you had fun in sweden. the hotel looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it feel great to get those UFO's out of the way?!?
ReplyDelete