So car trips mean picnics on the way. I had found an old basket while cleaning out the loft, so today I have made this romantic picnic set for two.
Basket with lace and bows. Tablecloth to match. And lined bags for the wine glasses (will only be water while on the road!) One in pink for me and one in blue for him.
Not exactly Fortnum and Mason, but prettier than a plastic bag! (I admit I plan on getting paper serviettes!)
Basket with lace and bows. Tablecloth to match. And lined bags for the wine glasses (will only be water while on the road!) One in pink for me and one in blue for him.
Not exactly Fortnum and Mason, but prettier than a plastic bag! (I admit I plan on getting paper serviettes!)
Oh so lovely. xxx
ReplyDeleteOne day, I am going to do a co-ordinated picnic thingy. I'm inspired! I might just wait til the kids leave home though.
ReplyDeleteindeed it is much better than a paper bag! what fun to be able to drive to sweden. it sounds so much more exotic and romantic than being able to drive to new jersey!
ReplyDeleteHi anne lise--I think I am having "fun" learning how to use this new computer???? i am way behing on my sewing--only 14 days to the end of the month--I best get busy hu???? How was your picnic and the trip??? Hugs, just, Di
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picnic...love the basket and all the quilting goodies!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely get-away!
ReplyDelete