Sunday, 13 September 2009

Done!

I finally overcame my dread of the sewing machine (where does that come from) and started putting together the stitcheries I had ready.
This is a wallhanging for my sister for Xmas. She loves blue by the way.
It was terribly difficult getting good pics today - tried both indoors and out. But the sun was out today (!) so the light was very bright.
The patterns are from Jenny's xmas packet. They are so cute and dainty. And just right for a sister named Joyce!
A bit wonky here and there (so don't look at that), but it's made with love! And I really enjoyed the stitching.

My darling golden boy (Filix the dog) was 5 years old yesterday. I gave him what I'd love for myself - a spa day! Manicure, pedicure, massage, fur care, paw and claw trim.... the works.
Not so sure he was as mad about it as me ... he seemed to think it was an ordinary bath day!
(Well he was right, wasn't he :) And Tiffi disappeared completely for a while.
He was a lot happier about the chewy shoe thingy and the roastbeef that went with his dinner. Tiffi came out again for that!



4 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful wall hanging. I am sure your sister is just going to love it. (Jenny's little stitcheries are great, I have them too)
    Happy Birthday Filix, woof woof. Hope you had a great day.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikke bestadig like lett å ta bilder. Flotte farger og nydelig stitchery. Ha en fin uke.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne Lise--I love the stitchery that you put together for your sister--cute idea!!!! and it is in my colors too!!!! Me thinks you are spoiling Filix--not sure why I think that--but I do??????? Happy Birthday Filix!!!Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back--did you do your blog page over--or did someone do it for you??? It is sooo pretty--just in case I had not mentioned so before----Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...