Sunday, 27 September 2009

What a scare!

Turned on my computer last night and all the blogsites I follow were gone!! Disappeared! Panic attack on the way! What would I do without you all? And how could I find you again?
Son no 2 - the computer whizz - just shrugged his shoulders and said he had never heard of it before .... I was on my own.
I restarted - nothing! I could open my own blog and went to a comment I had received ... I still existed as other people's follower. Good! Back to dashboard - and - there you were!!! What a relief!
So now I'm doing a good check on virus etc. - I have seen a few blogsites have warnings - if you get a warning on my site, please let me know so I can fix it.

Over to something fun - look what I got in the mail yesterday... thank you so much, Di! I love the nail file. I'm keeping it with my sewing stuff because I hate getting snagged and now I'll have one nearby. And a new ripper ( just called Jack) was on my to get list - I think I have worn the old one out (hihi).

This is a photo of my garden today. Taken from an upstairs window. I had hoped to get all the raindrops on the window, too. It is very windy and very, very wet. I even have to bribe Filix to go out!
Great weather for sewing in, though. So that's what I'm going to do now. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Lise--I remember when the computer thing did the same to me once--scary--I went out and bought some DVD's for backup--have I downloaded them--NO---what can I say?????? Glad you liked your goodies--I know you can never have too many nail files and one can never have too many seam rippers I have them all around the apartment and I like mine sharp--have found these to be really good about staying sharp!!!! see ya soon--hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate it when computers decide to get a "mind of their own"!? Glad you found everything- I would be devastated if I lost all of my "favorites"!!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...