Sunday, 13 September 2009

My first design

For some reason I love owls ... I collect them and I even have one on my shoulder, designed just for me :) And they have such magical voices in the night - though I must admit I nearly fell out of bed the first time one hooted in the tree outside my bedroom window!
So my first go at a stitchery had to be an owl. He's a bit young and fluttery at the moment-but couldn't wait to show off.


6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, he is soooo cute. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne Lise--he is soooo darling--you best becareful or you will have to be doing alot of designing and do a bom for the rest of us??????
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne-Lise, so cute your baby owl.....thank you for visiting...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's a sweetie. Terwit Terwhooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just lovely a real cutie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...