This is what our garden looks like today. We don't often get snow here, even though this is Norway. I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas. Would be nice, but the snow is very heavy and wet and might melt quickly.
Christmas is the only time I like snow - but a little someone in my household goes nuts. She won't come in, just charges around and bites it.
I know I haven't posted much lately, but I have done some other stuff. A white and silver scarf for Granddaughter's calender
and warm woolly socks for Grandson's. The calenders are now complete. And have helped get the kids up early and in time for school even though mornings are very dark now.
And a chateleine with embroidery scissors for mother-in-law for Xmas. Thank you, Di, for the pattern. After Christmas I am making one for myself - then I might know where my scissors are?
Good luck to all you others that are using this weekend to sew, knit, stitch, draw, paint, bake.....all the presents you thought you would have ready for this year's Christmas. Don't forget to relax those shoulders, sit down and have a cuppa and watch "Home alone" one more time!
Vil ønske deg en god jul. Mange flotte ting du har laget i det siste. Dårlig på å kommentere, men skal prøve å bli bedre i 2010. Her var det litt over 17 minus i dag tidlig. Glad vi har varmepumpe og garasjen full av ved. Klem Mona
ReplyDeleteWe have snow here too....
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts, especially the scarf, which is very pretty. hugs xxx
Hi Anne-Lise--everyone around me is getting snow but me--our East coast here along the ocean side is really getting hit hard tonight--2 feet or more they say--last couple of winters now it has been that way--they used to not get very much we used to get it!!!! But it is cold here in the teens on our measurement scales--so me has to stay inside mostly--or get ride to shop--miss walking over town--oh well--there is lots of quilting and knitting and sewing and blogging to do--Sooo I really don't mind!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di