The stockings are hanging by the fireside ....... already rather bulky .......... even the dogs have one .... some are really old and some are of newer date.....
Thank you Di, http://quiltingisblissful.blogspot.com for the lovely Christmas surprise in the mail ... it has been such a joy getting to know you this year - and all you other wonderfully creative blogfriends - you have been such an inspiration. I look forward to keeping in touch with you all in the new year.And a special thanks to May Britt http://abyquilt.blogspot.com and Chris http://tagalongteddies.blogspot.com for the "one project a month" challenge - it has been such fun and has kept me working all year. I hope to have more finishes next year!
A couple of last minute gifts -a fluffy jacket for darling GD's doll. Much needed in this cold, snowy weather....
Two Christmas mats - they were among the pile of wisps I inherited from Mum. So now two more are finished!
I hope you have a fun-filled Christmas eve and a happy Christmas Day!
A couple of last minute gifts -a fluffy jacket for darling GD's doll. Much needed in this cold, snowy weather....
Two Christmas mats - they were among the pile of wisps I inherited from Mum. So now two more are finished!
I hope you have a fun-filled Christmas eve and a happy Christmas Day! Love and light to you all,
Anne-Lise
A VERRY MERRRY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO YOU ANNE-LISE AND TO YOU ALL YOUR FAMILY--
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE SURELY ENRICHED MY LIFE THIS PAST YEAR--THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
HUGS, BLESSINGS, LOVE TO YOU---DI
Kjære følger.
ReplyDeleteJeg synes det er veldig hyggelig at du vil følge bloggen min. Jeg takker for hyggelige kommentarer og ønkser deg et riktig Godt Nytt År.
Ønkser deg også en hyggelig nyttårskveld.
Klem fra Grethe
Hi I hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year !
ReplyDelete