Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Roll on 2010!


Well, Happy New Year everyone!

I've been away for a few days - spent new year with the in-laws. Cold there, too.
The car broke down on the way home, so now I'm stuck at home. Rather gleefully I imagined quiet days of sewing and finishing off last year's boms. But I've had a killer headache for a couple of days - and I've done nothing! Boohoo! Not impressed with the start of this year.


I hope to be back shortly (!) with pics of my latest work.
Something to do with lavender will pop-up as my sis sent me two bags in the post. One for me for Christmas and her bag that I must wave a magic wand over ..... she can't sew :))

She doesn't trust my poor bushes to recover from this winter, I think.
Not sure I do, either. Brrr!

Tata!


2 comments:

  1. Rule #1 for 2010---you can not and will not get sick or have headaches!!!! Sorry about the car--those darn machines love to break down--one reason why I don't have one!!!!
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hugs, Di & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk for hyggelig kommentar. Bloggen til Timotei har en flott beskrivelse av hvordan man syr disse pungene. Lykke til! Mona

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...