
I just had to go with the nursery rhyme (even though Kris beat me to it this morning - how funny is that!)
I have been sewing lavender sachets for my sister's drawers (sorry, had to...)
Square and blue (well, mostly) with buttons .....
And round and lacy sets with bows on.....
And I still have 1.1/4 bags of lavender left.
Decided to have a break though - I keep feeling drowsy ....
I have put one of the square ones under my pillow...:)

I have another finish to show off ... a jumper for my granddaughter - as usual in thin alpacca wool.
I actually have another finish I can't show - it's not a secret, but got towed off when the car broke down. I had made a winter coat for Tiffi. She was so pleased with it.
I'm hoping to get the car back soon and then I must remember to take a photo of her.
Now I have some of last years boms glaring at me ....so I'd better get my thimble out.
Have fun!

I love your lavender sachets, and such pretty material. Nice jumper sadly I dont knit, Hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteHi -- love the little lavender sachets that you made--they are sooo pretty--and that jumper is a cutey--I do enjoy knitting my baby hats--nice break once in awhile from quilting!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di&co
Gorgeous jumper, lovely colour and pattern too. It will be very warm!!
ReplyDelete