Thursday, 7 January 2010

Struggling...

Today I thought I'd have a go at changing blog layout etc. All by myself - no son to correct my mess.
Well, I got the background in place ... ok - but the headbar is giving me another headache!
Look at it! The title clashes with the ... what's it. Rag and Tag have bounced off into cyberspace.. leaving Bobtail with his ears hanging down, completely confused.
Is it possible to put a picture or title in the frame? Is it at all possible to move the title around?
So dear blog whizzes out there .... any advice?

2 comments:

  1. Hi--your background it real pretty and teal is the new color now--so you are really in style now!!! I do not see your bunnies at all--it is a header that goes with the wall paper--and it is pretty---what you can do now if you still want the bunnies is to go to customize--click on add a gadget--and down to where is says add a picture and click on that and then in the browser button find the bunnies in your picture file and add the picture--it should print out just under the new header--good luck!!
    Hugs, Di & co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no computer expert, but I CAN tell you that I think your new background is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...