Monday, 30 November 2009

Winter fashion...

Two woolly hats for two small "nisser" - a kind of little gnome that is Norwegian folklore. He has special tasks for Xmas and a lot of children wear red hats in December. So now my two little gnomes can have warm ears on their way to and from school. As they weren't here when I was finished, Teddy agreed to be a fashion model. Now he wants one....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne Lise--Love the hats and I love red so they are truly delightful--you have done a great job on them--makes me want to go and knit on something!!!!!
    do you do a lot of baking for the holidays?????
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...