One birthday present and one adventcalender present done. Funny yarn - but once I got the hang of knitting with it, it went really quick. Just three stitches and plain knitting. The long caterpillar one has to be sewn together, but I must find out how big granddaughter's head is now. 'Cause you got it, right - ear warmers for two small pink-loving girls.
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Two down ...
One birthday present and one adventcalender present done. Funny yarn - but once I got the hang of knitting with it, it went really quick. Just three stitches and plain knitting. The long caterpillar one has to be sewn together, but I must find out how big granddaughter's head is now. 'Cause you got it, right - ear warmers for two small pink-loving girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...
Looks super, though I have not seen yarn like that before. I dont knit very well, but I do make the occasional baby cardigan for grandchildren, plain and purl, nothing fancy. hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteOh boy--I could see me using that yarn????? it would be one knot after the other!!!! And the "yarn" would be laughing at me all the way!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great--love the colors--
Hugs, Di
I really love your colors- so pretty and cheerful!
ReplyDelete