Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Cute

I've had a nasty summer flu this last week and haven't felt like doing much. My two nurses have been very helpful - they decided cuddles and sleep were good remedies. And it seems to have worked ...
This is what I worked on while at the in-laws and I finished it yesterday. It's another block for the mystery quilt I'm doing. This time I
blanket stitched the applique. I'm still better at that than needle-turning. I'd like to live in this cottage with the cats and dogs. :)



Hoping you have a terrific Tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, I was in the same position last week but didn't have the cute nurses to help me feel better!

    What a lovely cottage, I still haven't tried applique properly, using any method!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not to get sick--no summer flu's no fall flu's no winter flu's and no spring flu's--NO flu!! do you hear me?????
    Cute cottage--yes I would love to live in one too!!!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely cottage Anne-Lise, is it from Lynette Anderson?? Hope you're feeling better, with nurses like that you're sure to be....
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...