Autumn is certainly on it's way here. The temperatures have dropped and the sun is just on angel visits (few and far between).
I have finished the jumper and skirt set for miss Muffat. This is how it turned out. Nice for chilly autumn days.
DH sometimes gives talks on EFT (Emotional Freedom techniques) and last night he met the local group for rheumatic patients. A good turn-out - 50 people turned up. He was given this beautiful bouquet of flowers as thanks - which he promptly gave to me when he got home. This is the way I get flowers!!
This weekend will be busy - the grandchildren are coming again. I must think up some in-doors activities this time, I think.
Have a nice weekend, be it autumn or spring :)
Beautiful sunset!!!!!! Cute jumper set and the flowers are nice.Glad you are feeling better(your nurses are cute too! Little Sister.
ReplyDeleteThis is the "real" Di from quilting is blissful!!!
ReplyDeletePretty flowers--and you did a beautiful job making the little jumper set for the Granddaughter--way to go!!!!
Hugs, Di
That sunset is breathtakingly beautiful. I love the outfit you made your granddaughter. Aren't grandchild wonderful.
ReplyDeleteVakkert bilde! Så flink du er til å strikke:-) Jeg henger etter der,jeg.De vokser for fort,så det tar lenger og lenger tid!!
ReplyDelete