Remember to use the cotton pad. Some oils can discolour fabric. (Guess how I know!)
Monday, 30 August 2010
Hearts
The early bird Christmas challenge this month is hearts. I have made 2 giant hearts with pockets on them. You can hide a message in there, put an angel in or a small present ..
I am putting a cotton pad and a bottle of essential oil in mine. This oil is a Christmas mix of cinnamon, cloves and ginger. You can also add orange for Christmas. If you make the hearts from other kinds of fabric, they can hang all year round and have any fragrance you like.
Hang them in a window or doorway, or somewhere there is a draught and the fragrance spreads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...
What a cute idea you have there and it does not take hours and hours of sewing--nor yards and yards of fabric--me will have to try some--let's see what month can I put them on my "to do" list???
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di
wow...that looks lovely
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea and a lovely gift.
ReplyDeleteSå fine hjerter!
ReplyDeleteEn super gaveide dette!
Ja, det er ikke bare enkelt med bildene på Blogger. Jeg lastet ned det nye bildeprogrammet ettersom det gamle snart utgår. Det nye skal visstnok være enklere, ettersom du kan laste ned alle bildene først og etterpå bestemme plassering og størrelse. Hos meg kan jeg laste ned mange bilder for hvert innlegg. Problemet er at når jeg skal forandre størrelse og plassering på dem så blir det bare tull...Det må være et eller annet jeg ikke har skjønt...
Hello Anne-Lisa - thank you for visiting my blog the other day. I love clove, cinnamon, and ginger, too, very Christmassy. Chloe Patricia
ReplyDeleteThe hearts are a neat idea. I really like them.Little sister.
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to setting up my sewing room and making some Chrstmas gifts. These hearts are very cute!
ReplyDelete