Wednesday, 22 February 2012

More ...

I've been to stay with my sister for a few days. We had a nice time chatting and shopping. We had to check out the local quilt shop. So, more fabric!  A present from my sister:
She likes looking around the shop and picking out fabric .. for me to use. She always gets into trouble with sewing machines ... they refuse to do her bidding :-) and she ends up in knots! So I do the sewing if there is something she wants.
More fabric, patterns, notions came home in my bag. My sister fell in love with the bird fabric ... 
More babystuff.  I made most of this while at my sister's. They knit up so quickly, because they are so tiny.
I'll make a few sets before I send them off. I'm hoping to use  some of my yarn stash, but there are so many pretty balls of wool and I can't pass wool shops, can I?  More wool likely to find it's way to my house then :-)



4 comments:

  1. ooh lovely crafty goodies and darling little knits. I know how your sister feels. Sewing machines and I don't seem to agree on what they ought to be doing, so I end up hand sewing and scowling at the machine from across the room LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a sister but if I did, I'd like her to be like yours. Fabric shopping is so nice but at the moment I don't need anything and really should use up the stuff I have. You are so talented. Those knitted sets are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så snill søster du har da! Fint stoff,og ny AnnAka sminkepung til en eller annen:-)
    Ja,Amanda er raskt og litt puslete å strikke;fint at så mange rundt omkring strikker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little baby knit items--so sweet!!!
    and am glad you have had a nice fun visit with your sister--
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...