Thursday, 1 March 2012

White rabbits ...

March 1st! We have been away a few days. Went to see the in-laws, 7 hour drive each way, but it was worth it to see how far spring has come along on the West coast. Snowdrops and crocuses almost ready to flower. Birds chirping happily in the trees. I love Spring!
My last finish for February - another baby blanket. And I started on a new one during the drive home.


This was waiting for me when I got home. It is so cute. Can't wait to get started on it! 


Spring is in the air here as well. While we were away, the snow melted a lot. The sky is blue and the sun is shining and you can really feel the warmth from the sun. (And see the dust indoors - ooops!)
Enjoy this day wherever you are!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what is going on with the Internet--but your last post just showed up today!!! maybe it got caught up in one our tornado's out west!!!!
    love the baby blanket and can't wait to see that next project worked on==so get busy!!!!!!
    we are having 'funny' weather here today--one minute it is snowing like mad--gets everything all nice and white--then it stops and the sun comes out and melts it all away and then it snows hard again and then the sun--back and forth it goes!!!!!
    Hugs,Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Dog`s Life blir garantert supert! Gleder meg til å følge deg!
    Fint og varmt lite baby-teppe;helt sikker til en søt liten pike:-)

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...