Well, at least it is on its way ... we have moved our clocks forward an hour now (remembered it this time :-) )
Spring is definitely here, we have had marvellous weather the last few days. I have sat outside in the sun gathering this years first freckles :-)
I decided to make a tabletopper to match my feeling of spring ... well, actually I wanted to try out the twister thingy I bought. It was easy! I should have used another green for one of the windmills instead of turquoise, but it does show up better than in the photo. And yes, I should have ironed it before I took the photo - I will do that before it goes on my table :-)
And another baby blanket.
Hoping you are enjoying your spring/autumn day!
lovely spring colours! Its a glorious day here today, enjoy the sun x
ReplyDeleteI love doing quilts with the twister rulers--
ReplyDeleteI still have not done the tiny one yet--
just not enough time in the days and not enough days in the week and not enough weeks in the month--ok-Di that is enough!!!!!
love your table runner--
and the baby blanket--
keep stitching--
Hugs, Di and that miss gracie
Du verden så tøff du er som bruker slike sterke frise og flotte farger. Der jeg veldig pysete og trives best inni min lille duse boble.Men jeg nyter jo synest og ser hvor hærlig det er med farger.
ReplyDelete