Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Not fair!

Not again! Grey sky and SNOW!! I really wanted Spring now! 
Oh well, at least the dogs aren't so dirty when we've been out.
And Happy Birthday darling Tiffi! This should take you a while to chew :-)
Ah! Poor little thing .... not at all! He has one too, of course. He just thinks hers looks tastier.
Don't worry, he might be twice her size, but she's definitely the boss! She'll most likely end up with both rings ... and I'll have to get his for him :-)
No photos of finishes or work in progress. DH brought some sort of bug home from work and kindly passed it on to me. On the mend I think, I can actually see to sew and read again now. 
My two nurses (see photo above) have been very attentive and have kept me company on the sofa...
or did they think it was the other way round? Plenty of snuggles and snores (no, not me).

2 comments:

  1. They are so lovely! Happy birthday Tiffi, hugs from Aunty Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deilig og hvitt!! Jeg trodde egentlig vi hadde fått vår,jeg da!
    Grattis med bursdag og fin gave til din Tiffi:-)

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...