Thursday, 22 March 2012

A dog's life

A dog's life part 2 is ready for the next step. I really enjoy sewing this.
 A few pics from the exhibition in Bergen.  This is the motif from some of the manhole covers in the streets of Bergen. It shows well-known Bergen features. 
 Detail from a quilt. I just love the colours and details in this.
 Just gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. this must be what our American friends call "eye-candy"! Just wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the longboat. Wonder what the runes say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your part 2 tooooooo---
    it is right up my alley--may have to get this pattern--someday!!!
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...