Sunday, 13 May 2012

Floriade 2012

I couldn't very well go to the Netherlands and not see any flowers, could I?
 We stopped for a few hours at the Floriade, which is an exhibition that is put on every 10 years.
 It was beautiful - and would have been even more so if the weather gods had cooperated.
 Unfortunately it was freezing cold, windy and then ... yes, it rained! But the tulips were wonderful.
Hopefully, you don't get creepy-crawlies on the menu while dining here ....
I didn't feel much like meditating among the bushes and plants.

 But what luck, there were flowers indoors as well! 
Orchids galore
Magnificent colours
Artfully displayed

What a beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...