Part 3 finished.
A bit behind schedule at the moment, but hope to start next and last block this weekend. I've found out my fingers aren't partial to blanket stitch appliqué at the moment, so I can only sew a little at a time. New projects will have to be needle-turn, I think. Or machine appliqué .... when I've practiced some more.
Hope you have a sunny and fun weekend.

I love that tree! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty block--can't wait to see the whole project done--but you take care of those fingers too!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day--
Hugs, Di and miss gracie
I did give a thought to all my Norwegian friends on the 17th , our calendar comments on country special days. The blanket stitch is a bit of a finger twister, better to have a rest and begin again.
ReplyDeleteI love this, the colours are very "me". I collected a design years ago, for a similar tree thinking I would make a cushion. Maybe it's time to revisit that pattern and get on with it!
ReplyDelete