I think May must be the first month I didn't manage a finish for OPAM! I just haven't been able to keep my mind on one thing. I have been jumping all over the place.
I have the start of coffee mats, I have fallen in love with these flowers..some more of my Sue Daley pattern - 20 of these actually. Slow progress, but it is moving along.
I have knitted and read (Dan Brown: Inferno) and walked (car being fixed) and worked, yes, I have been a substitute at the local school as they needed an extra hand. So evenings and weekends have been spent slaving over maths (!), not really my subject and I must have hit the delete button when I left school. ... so quite chuffed when I figured things out! But summer holidays are getting close and I will soon be off the hook! (I have enjoyed myself though!)
And thank you Peg for my OPAM prize. A thread catcher was just what I needed and the bookmark pattern is really cute. I'll double my efforts for June :-) (Oh, yeah, 0 x 2 = ...... I will definitely do better than that! )
how lovely to see all your projects!
ReplyDeleteOh my yes- such a lot of work in those tiny hexagons. Good luck with the project. Time has been so short here too. The sun is shining and being a distraction which hasn't helped. What a lovely win.
ReplyDeleteI love those rosette blocks!
ReplyDelete