Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Ice art

Isn't this the most perfect ice rose?

Actually it's just a blob of frozen
snow in my neighbour's hedge.

I hope you can see how big the crystals are,
they look amazing as the last of the light catches on them.






I've tried to catch the texture...












all the unspoiled snow looks like this
at the moment,


it is just so beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Det er et flott skue særlig nå når solen skinner. Håper på mildere dager snart. Nydelige lavendelposer du har sydd. Kjenner nesten duften helt hit. Ha en fortsatt fin dag. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH---what a beautiful picture you took and captured---thanks sooo much for sharing it---just love it---snow and ice are just so sparkly and shinning who couldn;t love it!!!!
    Hugs, Di&co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...how beautiful...we don't get snow where we are near the ocean♥x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful snow pictures! Those crystals are amazing! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...