Thursday, 10 June 2010

Help?

I'm having trouble posting with Picassa/Google again. Last post showed photo (in the end) but no text to go with it.
I get a message thet "url has illegal characters" but I can't find anywhere that has anything but my original url.
Anyone experienced this? Pleased for any suggestions, because writing the same post 5 -6 times is getting boring.

Photo in last post: 1st gifts for my Christmas box. Tablemats for hot plates etc. I cut red and black felt in circles and chain sewed them together. The picture doesn't show that the top layer of red wool has sequin-things in it, so they glitter!
Plus: easy and quick to make
Minus: Wool dust everywhere (pardon my sneezing)
I'd like to make some in thinner wool but more layers/colours.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Lise,

    I wish I could help, but I know less than you do. What on earth did you do to your leg/foot? I must have missed the post. Good luck with the prizes. Michele/www.betwixtthebetweens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I can`t help you......Have a nice day.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat Christmas gift---and colorful!!!
    I have no idea on the problem---I keep my pictures in my picture file and download them from there--I guess they go in the Picassa file from there--but I do not go there at all--that;s all I know!!!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, i think bloggeris acting funy at times. It was a pain for me to put a blog post. Recently i'm using windows live writer to write blog post. It is really good. check this link http://windowslive.com/desktop/writer. you need to download windows live writer...it is very easy to work with..hope this will help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne Lise: I checked the last post I did using picasa and could only see that the pictures collage began with < then a and ended with a then > which is how all the pictures begin and end, even if I don't use Picasa. I usualy upload pictures from my folder in Windows, but I use the Picasa collage maker sometimes. sorry if this isn't much help.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...