DH's birthday yesterday, so GD and I made a real summer cake - mmm! We made a vanilla cream and strawberry jam filling. Birthday boy was very pleased.
GD got her uncle (son #2) and his girlfriend out to play. I just had to have proof of this!
GD thinks her uncle needs to practice more ... he kept tripping the rope.
Sunday, 27 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...

Yummy cake, a real family event. Good to get the big people out there and enjoy - Hugs Nat
ReplyDeleteDenne så deilig ut. Nå fikk jeg lyst på kake.....
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures and that cake! Oh my...it looks and sounds so wonderful being filled with vanilla cream and strawberry jam. Strawberries are a favorite of mine :)
ReplyDeleteThe strawberry cake looks yummy! I'd be happy with that on my birthday! :0)
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to save me a piece?????
ReplyDeleteLooked like a fun day????
Hugs. Di
You know, my birthday is May and I always have this kind of cake! :) Lovely. What a great day!
ReplyDeleteI have put up a pic of the whole quilt now, was too dark last nite, but will add one when I'm done. I'm so happy you came to see me! XO
Hey Lise!! I think you should pop across to read about the June OPAM winners on my blog! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS
ReplyDelete