I was drawn to these African flower hexies. I haven't made these before. Just right for using up my stash of cotton yarns. And perfect for picking up inbetween washing doll's clothers, running (I wish) after loose dogs and getting the BBQ ready.
I'm still sewing hexagons for whatever it'll be. I know I'm meant to be doing Christmas gifts this month, but I think maybe the sun is making me think of summery projects instead.
I hope you have a joyful day!
Hexies look like fun. Lovely colour too. I wish I could crochet - Hugs Nat
ReplyDeleteAh--yea the sun is shinning right now--but unfortunately it won't last and then there is Christmas and we wonder how it got here soooo fast???? so don't forget to do alittle towards it each month---Ha Ha!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di
How did the BBQ go???? Just love the fabric in the hexagons. the African flower hexies are cute. L,H,Smiles, Little Sister.
ReplyDeleteThey are really yummy colors!!
ReplyDelete