My January finish! A bedspread/blanket for my darling grandson. It is knitted in my favourite alpacca wool and is soft and warm.
It was meant to be part of his Christmas present, but with the move I couldn't get it done in time. He knows it is on it's way in the post. I hope he likes it.
Hmmm! Someone else on the lookout for something soft and warm?
Yep! Turn my back 2 seconds and he has found a new place to snuggle. And he did not appreciate being moved!!
Wednesday, 2 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...

Nice work, I'm sure that will be lovely to snuggle up in. I did laugh at the photo tho, we have a Ruby Cavalier called Tilly who lives in the next road to us. Her owner calls her the friendliest dog in the town and she is. Tilly just loves everyone and when she sees me coming, she cries and tries to run to the end of her lead to get to me, for a cuddle. Her owner said she even likes the vets!
ReplyDeleteThat looks a lovely blanket for snuggling, well done. I'm sure he will enjoy if for years to come.
ReplyDeleteIf I was your pup--in this weather--I would do the same thing--hey -- just think--you can tell your grandson that it is "critter approved!!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job--you can make mine in shades of pink!!!!
Hugs,di and miss gracie
Just gorgeous! No small wonder your soft little fur guy wants into it for a nap. Love the color of this yarn and the fun abstract design of the blanket. Well done! :-D
ReplyDelete