
I have received this cute reward from Mona. It is sooo cute and I am very pleased she sent it to me. It is to be sent on to 8 blogging friends and I want to send it on to the authors of these blogs:
Thank you for your help and inspiration as I started out with both blogging and quilting. I really enjoy visiting your blogs.
Oh thank you so much.... That has just made my day. Hugz. I will add it to my blog tonight xxx
ReplyDeleteOhhh...thankyou... so sweet of you!! :o))) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Anne-Lise, thanks a lot for your wonderful words at my blog, It is beautiful to know people that live so far of me. Best regads from Spain
ReplyDeleteHi Anne-lise--what a beautiful and cute picture and saying--thank you for sending it on--you have been a blessing to me since we started blogging and I really don't need an award to tell me so--BUT--I will glady and delightfully accept it and a big Thanks to you--now that is over what do I have to do?????? Any package yet??? One finally came in today for me--but not the one I was looking for--maybe tomorrow--by the way I am changing my two sites alittle this week--sooo??? Just, Happy Di
ReplyDeleteHey Anne-Lise! Thank you for the cute award - will blog about it next time I post! It's been lovely to pop in to visit your blog and see what you're up to. Isn't blogging great when we can make friends all around the world whilst sitting at home in our jim-jams! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you're having a wonderful start to the week! Bear Hugs! KRIS
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Anne-Lise, the friends I have made through blogging are priceless and very special to me.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute award, and I appreciate it so much! Thank you for thinking of me!
ReplyDeleteJacquelynne