Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Summer days..

As I predicted; not much done with needle and thread these last few days. But we have had 3 glorious summer days, and some of us really enjoyed them.
Tiffi thought it time for a cooling swim....

She really loves it.
Filix is more concerned with Dad's exposure to sunrays.... best to cover him up again.
The rest of the time he found the coolest spot indoors and stayed there!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, we too have had glorious weather, and NO sewing done here also. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg har en Janome Professional 6600. Kjøpte ny i fjor. Det fulgte med quilteutstyr og den har overtransportør. Den klipper tråden når jeg trykker på en knapp og det synes jeg er det beste. Har quiltet tepper på 110*160. Har brukt rette sømmer og det går kjempebra. Har lyst til å ptøve meg på en løper med frihåndsquilting. Anita med bloggen www. avasblog.blogspot.com har laget en flott løper i rødt og hvit. Lykke til med videre quilting.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your relaxinf feel of summer-we are now officially in winter!Your tote bag has the most gorgeous colours-i love it cheers teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne-Lisse--what "sweet" pictures--they brought a big smile to my face--those pictures are worth a No-Sew day!!! I am some better today--was able to out and do some banking, grocery shopping and quilt shop-shopping this morning. and then Barb and I walked back over to the quilt shop for more fabric for the bedroom make over and also found some fabric for the living/dinning room window--so i will be busy the rest of this week on the apartment!! Be careful and talk to you soon--Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too AAADorable! It's not nearly warm enough here in the beautiful Appalachian Mtn of southwest VA, USA to swim. We've had rain for weeks and weeks and weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...