
I thought I had everything planned for today. We are off to the in-laws this afternoon (5 hour drive). So I just had to pack a few bits of clothing, tidy the kitchen, brush the dogs AND use the rest of my time prepping todays basket bom to take with me.
BUT poor Filix has got something in his eye and is in real discomfort. So now we must plan a trip to the vet and chemist's (easily 1.5hrs). And although I'm up bright and early the basket isn't online yet .... so I'll run and get everything else done while I'm waiting to go to the vet's and maybe I'll have a bit of time before I pick my husband up at one! (Which means I must leave home at twelve...) OK deep breaths ....
Det er ikke bestandig ting går etter planen. Snakker av erfaring. Du rekker det nok tenker jeg. Ha en fin weekend.
ReplyDelete