Thursday, 28 May 2009

OPAM Challenge May

I suddenly saw it's the 28th already, and as the grandchildren are coming tomorrow for their long weekend (Whit Monday is a general holiday here) I found out I had better post my finishes now. So potholders (again!!! ) and my new bag.



2 comments:

  1. Hi I just love the new totebag/purse you made it is in my colors, too. Have fun loading it up with lots of fun stuff--just don't forget the wallet!!! As for the kitten, my friend discovered it already had a home--up the hill at the neighbors--Thankfully--as I am still thinking small dog here???
    Have fun with the grandkids this week-end. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful bag , I love those colours .

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...