Well, I have got the Shabby Roses boms 2 and 3 done, and I am quite pleased with them. And looking forward to the next ones.I have also finished the potholders for my son's new place. (Pics at end of month)
And I have started getting my workroom in order, so I thought I'd better get a photo before I mess it up. I have still got to put in bookshelves and something to keep my fabrics in, but I am quite happy at the moment having a table that is my very own... I have to make sure I have enough room for pulling out the sofabed, as the room must double as a guestroom for now.
I can see I must have more light in here for the winter, but I use my Brightlight which is also very handy as a lightbox for tracing patterns.
I have been spending quite a bit of time enjoying my new "den" - and the dogs have followed suit. Tiffi immediately got on the table and grabbed the cat, and Filix found a nice cool spot under the table. So I have to be careful about stretching my legs!
So back to work,
hugs
Anne-Lise

Disse blokken er bare nydelige. Skulle ønske jeg hadde tid til å sy disse også, men de ligger på hardiskern ihvertfall.
ReplyDeleteHi Anne-Lisse--I just love your desk and the pretty lace curtains--it is sooo nice to have an actual sewing area to work--if we can keep them cleaned off--that's my problem most of the time--have to clean it off before I can use it!!! I did use mine today as you will see on my blog site. I did plan out my Shabby Roses blocks today--maybe tomorrow I can get them started--we will see????
ReplyDeleteTake care--Keep your "eye" on my post--think today's made 90--100 will soon be here????
Just, crazy Di!!!!
I'm back--forgot to tell you, I really like your Shabby Rose blocks--pretty. What's next??
ReplyDeleteJust, Di again