Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Basket no 5.

I have been busy lately - reading! Dear, oh dear! When I get my head stuck in a good book, I can't put it down. But today I have worked on basket no.5 from Bunny Tales. And it is done!
That means I have the rest of the week to do some of the things I keep putting off - and hopefully finish something for my OPAM challenge. The weather is just right for working as it has been raining now for days and doesn't seem to be clearing the next few days either. So I must rummage in my boxes and see what I can find...
Actually I think I must start tidying the house as a friend is coming over for lunch and a natter tomorrow. So bye for now , Anne-Lise

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful basket, Glad you enjoyed the books.... hmmm tidy the house. Thats what I should be doing but..... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig kurv. Denne boomen er nydelig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw!!! That lookes absolutly gorgious...lovely colours..well done!!
    greetings from Holland
    Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new basket block is oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi--What a pretty basket and I love the basket fabric!!!! Why is it I always think I am putting together the perfect "colors" for a project and then I get done and I look at it and say--you picked out these fabrics--this is not the look I was looking for????
    Have a great Day---Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...