Saturday, 5 September 2009

More holiday pics

Another view of the library at the hotel/manor house we stayed in. I could have stayed there a loooong time.

A bit dark, but you can see that hunting was popular in earlier times. (Not that I would like a dead head on the wall, but the rest of the room is beautiful.)

A more modern feature - I had to hang on to the railing while taking this picture of the spiral staircase (btw isn't that a really old scary movie?)
In Norway we make jokes about the Swedes and vice versa. And this made me roll up, so I just had to get my darling to stand next to this ....
knitted cover for a traffic sign pole!!!! In Sweden, of course.... cute?
So if you're bored and don't know what to make....

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, and I love the knitted cover for the traffic sign. hugz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Lise--I do not think I will be making any pole covers any time soon--as I have way tooo many projects now to do--and not enough time to do them--crazy me just joined two more things to do!!!! Or was it 3????? Have a great weekend--hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo's Anne-Lise although I think I'll pass on knitting a pole warmer, lol.
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...