Hmm! Pink, flowery, green - have at last started assembling my Shabby Roses quilt. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
But before I could carry on I had to get these finished for my opam list - loooong (knee high) ski socks for granddaughter. Both kids got slalom skis for Christmas and have been on the slopes pratising each time their dad has been home. Knee highs stop the socks slipping down in their boots (so I've been told). These are easy to make so the wool for grandson's socks is waiting for telly to start!
Hallo navnesøster - jeg fant din blogg via OPAM - morsomt å se din blogg. Jeg skal følge med videre. Fine ting du lager :o)
ReplyDeleteME Next---love those knee socks--actually it's little sister who loves knee socks--don't think I have worn them since my school days!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
Hugs, Di