Wishing all my blog friends a Happy Easter!
DH and I are visiting the in-laws and I can't post pics from my I-pad, so will load them up when I am back home.
I hope you all get some time to relax and do something you enjoy.
Bunny hugs to you all!
Saturday, 23 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...
Happy Easter to you ,too!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely holiday! Blessings.
ReplyDeleteHåper du koser deg i denne påske-tiden.
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting til deg når du kommer hjem igjen:-).