Monday, 11 April 2011

Mugrugs again!


Big spring ones and small red ones to go with my friend's table runner. I think I might keep the spring ones as they vary in size, so aren't really a set. And I like the fabrics so much, too.

Spring is here for good now. Saturday we had marvellous sunshine, but we went to see my brother who is in hospital. He has had his knees replaced. This is the second one, so now he should be able to walk without pain again. But being in hospital far from home is boring, so we thought we'd liven things up.
Sunday was more cloudy, but the temperature was fine, so we went for a long walk with the dogs,  were out for a couple of hours.
And now the sun is shining on my computer so I think I'll make a cuppa and sit outside while it's here :-)

6 comments:

  1. Sommerslig og flotte mug rug's :o)
    Håper det går bra med din bror og at han er rask på bena og tilbake til familien.

    Håper vi sees i morgen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mug rugs...esp the butterflies~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - and fun to do I expect. I keep planning to make some but haven't got around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful work. I keep meaning to make one,as soon as the dust settles here and I can get my machine out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice fabrics Anne-Lise, enjoy the sunshine, none here today..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...