Thursday, 28 April 2011

Easter hike

We had lovely weather at Easter. Perfect for long walks with the dogs. Here's DH and our furry friends on our hike up a mountain. They are building a road there now, but the old path was better to walk on.

That is, the path is better when it is dry. It was more like walking in a stream. All the snow melting from the even higher tops. I got my feet wet (of course) and it was cold. DH grew up here, so he trots down memory lane when we are here ... Finally, at the top, there is an old cabin and a lovely view.
Pretty spring flowers. Here on the west coast, you find white flowers - eastwards where I live now, you get both white and blue.
I must try to remember to take photos of the blue ones, too.

More pics will be loaded as soon as I recharge my camera - every time I load photos on Picassa, my battery runs out. I must be doing something wrong - anyone else had this problem?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow! more mountain photos please :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine bilder;jeg kjenner den friske luften helt hit:-) Ja,vi er virkelig heldige med været om dagen. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...