It snowed again yesterday! It did! I could hardly believe it - although someone did tell me that spring arrives here after Easter - no matter when that is! So I'll try to be patient a little longer. I must admit it is melting again - and the sun is really warming up now.
Time is passing and it seems as though it is going quicker and quicker. Ever felt like that? This is the tablerunner I made for my friend's 60th birthday. (design: Bente Malm). We have known each other now for nearly 30 years - but we are still only youngsters in my minds eye. Maybe I need to put my glasses on when I look in the mirror :-)
She picked out the fabric when we visited earlier, but she didn't know what they were for.
Still working on Dear Jane blocks. These I did on the train when we went to my friend for her birthday party. You can get a bit done in 5 hours. (Not so much sewing as sleep on the way back....)
And these I did before we left This weekend son #1 is coming for a visit. He hasn't seen our new home yet. The dogs got all excited when I made the guestbed. I think they know it means someone is coming. And Tiffi always has to lie on it first. (Of course, she's the boss!)
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.



wow...lovely table runner. i love the fabric choice too
ReplyDeleteOh no! I think I'd cry if I saw snow now, spring has sprung and the daffodils are over. We are even getting some sunshine! Lovely pressie for your friend, she will be very lucky to get that.
ReplyDeleteSå fin løper du har sydd! Jeg er så glad i rødt!
ReplyDeleteWe had a nice fairly warm day today--but now they say rain/snow mix for the next 4 days--ouch!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the table runner--and you are really going to town on those Dear Jane blocks--good for you!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie
Nydelige farger i løperen, den blir hun glad for :o) Jeg har en award til deg på bloggen min - kom og se!
ReplyDeleteNice table runner!!! Well, What can I say about the weather? It is the same here on this side of the mountains!!! Flowers not showing there colors yet! Itching to get out in the Garden! Love your blogg! Klem!!!
ReplyDeleteFin 60 års presang med fine farger i løperen!
ReplyDeleteOg dine Dear Jane er flotte:-)