Another version of Brutus 2. This one will match my idea of how I want the quilt much better. I think.
One of the closest shops with fabrics, wool and sewing supplies is closing down :( So this came home with me after my first look-in at their closing sale. Second trip I came home with some more wool. Tiffi's favourite place at the moment - she sits there lapping up sun - or lies there sleeping, just sort of wobbling a bit every now and then, keeping her balance. (Sorry about the background - our livingroom is a great place for drying clothes when the sun is shining).
Ready for the Friday Night Sew-In? It'll be a late start for me. I've got the grandchildren to stay and we must finish watching Mamma Mia before supper. And then they coaxed me into staying up til their father arrives :) And I suppose he'll want supper, too...
I'm going to try and cut out some more hexagons and then piece them while watching TV later on. That's the plan.
Have a good sew-in!



Nydelig broderi med flotte farger. Så mye lekkert "snop" du har kjøpt.
ReplyDeleteHi--love this Brutus stitchery too--but I see what you mean--this one does go better I believe--so now what!!! I am going to do English paper piecing--I really am--one day real soon!!! Even have a kit and all the fabric for it---one day soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di