Difficult to get good pics this morning - harsh light. But that shouldn't last long as they have promised more snow this afternoon! Looking forward to doing the next one.
This is what I have started on now - at last! Struggling a bit with the needle-turn applique, so progress is slow. I'll show more as it grows.
Goals for March?
This is what I have started on now - at last! Struggling a bit with the needle-turn applique, so progress is slow. I'll show more as it grows.
Goals for March?I've still got Grandson's socks to finish. Must have them done by the weekend as he is coming to visit again. And I have a thick shawl that is still only halfway - silly really, as it is so fast to knit, could be done in an evening. And I have a friend who has her birthday this month - I'd like to make something for her.
And anything else will be a bonus:)
Bye for now,
Anne-Lise
Så flott broderiet blei. Jeg liker disse mønstrene. Må være mer tolmodig med disse enn de platene jeg holder på med. Stitcheri tar ganske lang tid synes jeg. ha en fortsatt fin uke.
ReplyDeleteHeisan..
ReplyDeleteSå koselig mønster du har stitchet:)
Tusen takk for hyggelig besøk hos meg!
Ja den ursøte uglen er fra Stoff og Stil, de har fått inn masse nye skjønne små merkelapper..
Klem fra meg
Hi Anne-Lise--Oh I love your catalious block--
ReplyDeleteDid you get the next one copied off??? I have started it--they are so addicting to stitch!!!
and let's get to the knitting--I need to get to my baby hats too--so let's knit awhile!!!!
where's the tea???
Hugs, Di
PS--I did not know we are in for more snow--but that is what I am reading around blog land tonight!!!!
I love your cat block,great job! I love knitting but I can't knit socks!!!
ReplyDelete