I have been aware of the plastic bag collection in a corner of my bedroom for quite some time. It has been growing ....
So yesterday I decided to have a good tidying up. I've spared you the before pictures!
I threw out a whole sack of more or less half finished projects that would never pass the finishing line.
And I still ended up with this. At least it looks tidy.
I have sorted cotton from wool and different thicknesses etc. So now I can easily find what I need.
After being such a good girl - taking note of the amount of yarn I have stashed ... I went out and got this
Well, I didn't have that colour ..... and that's what she wants (she not being the cat's grandmother, but my grandchild :) )
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...


You are soooo funny!!! I do the same thing with fabric!!
ReplyDeletethat sweater top is gonna be real pretty in that color--keep going!!!
Is it getting warmer and more like spring there yet???
Hugs, Di
Well it does have to be the right colour. She will love it too. Now that you have clean your corner, mines not look very good either. If you are this way, you could sort me out too if you like. lol
ReplyDelete