Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Socks finished!

Socks for my little Tiger. He'll be pleased - he never says anything about clothes, but he always smiles and gives a hug if it is something I've made (oh, and also if it's got Star Wars on it).
I just kept all sewing stuff out of the way yesterday evening and put my knitting bag by my armchair. Finished in one episode of NCIS!
The shawl had a different fate - I just wasn't happy about it, so now it's back to being a big ball of wool. It'll turn into something one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey--that's cheating with the shawl!!!!
    the socks look great though!!!
    So now what is on the "to-do" list????
    Package on it's way--at last!!!
    One of them to AU cost me $9.00 to mail--OUCH--
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hand knitted socks. The yarn looks great with that variegated colors. Enjoy the Friday Night Sew-in - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...