Sunday, 14 March 2010

At it again!

Not fair! Words fail me!
Something I prefer to look at .. not very big yet. Well, each hexagon is only 2.5 cm. I have no idea yet what it will be ... a runner ... a cushion cover ... a quilt? I'll see how big it is when I 'm fed up of it, I suppose.
As you see, I have been mucking around with blogger's new template designs. I'm having trouble with the pages gadget - how do I move gadgets from sidebar to tabs on pages? I can't click and draw. Anyone else tried this?

2 comments:

  1. I know that the "snow" is not done for here either--we always get some off and on sometimes til the end of April!!!!
    Your blog background is neat---not sure what the answer is to your question--cause one day things work one way and the next day they are different it seems for me--so I never know myself!!!! Love your hexagons---I love roses--soooo!!!
    Keep warm and keep stitching---hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy hexes! I keep hearing how compulsive they are. Aim for quilt I say - can you imagine how glorious large scale fairy hexes would be?!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...