The sun was shining, the sky was blue, even the temperature was just right for a nice long walk with the dogs. So my friend and I walked Filix (my big baby who has so far avoided being blogged) and Tiffi up to an old fort not far from where we live.
This is the view from the top looking north.And this is more to the south. We live on an island so it is the sea you see in the distance.
Peggy and the dogs having a short breather at the top. It's a great walk as there is a road all the way up, but hardly ever any traffic
Glad we went this morning though - because now it is raining! So I have finished basket no 4!!
Fabulous place to live Ann-Lise, those views are just amazing, those two cuties look pretty happy too.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lizzie
Happy day to you too!! I love your last block too--and I am ready for block #5 too--yet I am way behind this month on some of the other bom's I have been doing--so I need to get busy!!! I love the dogs and your friend and am happy that you got to enjoy the day--I was out a couple times today--but it was quit warm here--90--too hot for this time of year, really. See ya soon--Just, Di
ReplyDeleteHi there ! Thankyou for leaving a lovely comment and following my blog , it's nice to meet you .
ReplyDeleteI just love your dogs, they are so cute. And the Bunny basket applique is fab. I have yet to make a start on these baskets. Thanks for following my blog, and look forward to making friends with you. xxx
ReplyDeleteI love your block #4...I have only two of them done...I am not good at the stitchery part...that is my deterent. Yours looks great. Love your spring morning....no spring in American Samoa.
ReplyDeleteJust popped in to see your blog and really enjoyed it
ReplyDeleteLovely place to live and your applique is lovely